Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Introducing the new Hybrid Tahoe


It's been a long time but the 2009 Hybrid Tahoes are here and rolling on the streets. Honestly, I've only seen the Hybrid Yukons on the road. 2 to be exact. I live in NYC so I don't think the demand is high for Hybrid SUV's. Especially if the fuel efficiency on these SUV's is about the same as a Chevy Impala.

Might I say, I had the unfortunate opportunity of renting a Chevy Impala when my Honda Civic was smashed and boy what a wake up call! I went from changing gas every 4-5 days (on an 80 mile a daily commute) to filling up every 2 days. The car is huge which can be pretty useful when you need to take out a few members of the gambino crime families (if you know what I mean ;), however, I might as well have rented a Uhaul for all I spent on gas and rental fees.

I'm still very interested in taking a test drive with the New 2009 Chevy Hybrid Tahoe one of these days. With the incentives they are throwing out these days, I should be able to snag one at a descent price. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Chevy Impala's are great! It's the Hybrid Tahoe I worry about

    ReplyDelete